The adapter is designed for desktop/Embedded system that converts wireless mPCIe form factor card to USB 2.0 port ,provides an easy way to connect your miniPCIe card to a host system using the standard USB connector (type A). The adapter also includes a Mini SIM card holder.
- Doesn’t support PCI-E bus type mini card such as Wifi module, only supports USB bus interface of Mini-Cards such as 2G GSM, GPRS, 3G, CDMA, WLAN, WWLAN, HSPA MODEM, GPS, 4G , LoRa concentrator ,WiMAX, LTE, and Mini-Card to desktop PC
- Easy installation & no driver required, but make sure you have installed the software drivers for your WWAN card.
- Support SIM 6pin/8pin card connector.
- No additional power required
- Supports Plug & Play and Hot-Swapping
- Supports any OS, like Windows, WinCE, Linux & iMAC etc
- 1x Mini PCI-E to USB Adapter
- 1x Screw Driver
- 2x M2 Screw
|Model:||PCI-E with SIM|
|MPN:||Does not apply|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
|Compatible Port/Slot:||SIM 8 PIN|
|Max. Downstream Data Rate:||Does not apply|
|Interface Card Type:||Does not apply|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||China|