Processing of personal data
Personal data means all types of information that may, directly or indirectly, be associated with a living individual. This data can be collected if you are in contact with us either through meetings with LPWANLAB personnel; filing of a customer registration request at our web site; registration for email or SMS newsletters; downloading of documents at our web site; ordering of LPWANLAB products and services or; through publicly available information. LPWANLAB doesn’t purchase any registers including personal data from any external source.
What personal data we are processing and why we are collecting it
Within the scope of the Company’s activities LPWANLAB can process the following personal data: name; business title; business address; user-ID; phone no; email address and addresses for other digital communication platforms such as Skype, WeChat, Whatsapp etc; various CRM information such as notes from meetings or telephone calls; and if you want to receive newsletter mailings or not (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Personal Data”) for the following purposes and legal grounds
Fulfilment of customer agreements
- Carrying out LPWANLAB’s obligations under a customer - supplier relationship.
- Securing compliance with legal obligations under a contractual relationship between LPWANLABand a business partner.
Legitimate interest and/or Consent
Maintaining an effective communication and relationship with a business partner or customer prospect such as registering information in our CRM-system (Customer Relationship Management).
- Answering customer requests, ie support tickets, regarding LPWANLAB’s products and services.
- Analyzing sales data in order to improve user and customer experience of LPWANLAB’s products and services.
- Marketing, customer surveys and general market communication.
- Creation of user accounts and reset of user passwords for these accounts.
- Analyzing the usage of LPWANLAB’s web services and the traffic on LPWANLAB’s web site.
Disclosure of data to third parties
LPWANLAB will not disclose Personal Data to third parties unless it is required to fulfil the purposes listed above. Transfer of Personal Data will only be made to such countries that offer an adequate level of data protection, as decided by the EU Commission, or if the supplier has a legally binding and enforceable instrument that guarantees the safety of the Personal Data.
Data collected by web browsing
When you access our web site, your web browser is technically set up to automatically transmit the following data to our web servers, which we then capture in log files: date and time of access; URL of the referring web site; files retrieved; data volume transmitted; browser type and version; operating system; hardware used; IP address and domain name of your internet access provider.
You can configure your browser not to transmit this data to us, but in this case LPWANLAB cannot guarantee full web site functionality and there is a risk of poor user experience.
This automatic information transfer when browsing our web site is exclusively information which doesn’t allow you to be identified. This information is necessary for technical purposes in order to correctly deliver the content requested by you. The log data is analyzed only for statistical purposes in order to improve our web site and its functionality.
Your rights as Data Subject
You have the right to:
- Request information about what type of Personal Data we process and you may request a copy thereof;
- Have incorrect Personal Data corrected and, under certain circumstances, have your Personal Data erased;
- Object against the processing of certain Personal Data and request that the processing is limited;
- Have your Personal Data transferred to another controller (right to data portability);
- Withdraw your consent to Personal Data processing.
You may at any time, by contacting LPWANLAB at email email@example.com get a copy of, or restrict, the processing of your Personal Data. Please note that if you request a limitation of Personal Data processing or deletion of your Personal Data, we might not be able to provide our products or services to you.
How we protect your Personal Data
We have taken the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data against loss, miss-use, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction in line with applicable laws on data protection and data security.
Furthermore, our personnel have signed non-disclosure agreements and are obliged to follow LPWANLAB’s rules for data and IT-security and other internal rules and policies which regulate the processing of Personal Data.
LPWANLAB store Personal Data only as long as it is necessary in order to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. Please note that LPWANLAB can be under a legal or contractual obligation to retain the Personal Data which might require us to keep the data for longer periods.