GF8945 LoRaWAN GPS Tracker
- Communicate Via LoRa,No SIM card required
- Build in BLE4.0
- Support Off-line map, SOS,Geo-fencing
- Long battery life
- Real-time Tracking,communication range up to 5KM
- Category: Featured products, Latest Products, LoRa Devices
GF8945 is a low power consumption LoRa based GPS tracking device equipped with a rechargeable battery for asset tracking and personal monitoring. Support LoRaWAN protocol or private protocol. Build in BLE chip allow GF8945 pairs with your smartphone, text and share GPS location among other GF8945 users through LoRa network.
- Communicate Via LoRa, no SIM card required
- SOS, Geo-fencing
- Build in BLE, Support Message and off-line Map
- Long Battery life
- IP65 enclosure, easy to install on any object
- 1*GF8945 GPS Tracker
- 1*USB Cable
|Private Protocol||Support Point to Point communication, at least order 2pcs|
- Outdoor Adventure: Stay connected in remote areas when cell service is down, share GPS locations and send SOS if you get into trouble.
- Locate and track children, elderly and disabled people, prevent them from missing, send SOS in an emergency.
- Group management: GF8945allows you to keep track of all members of your group within the field in real time
- Asset tracking: GF8945 can be used to track pets, vehicle, fleet, parcels or bags.
|Frequency Band||868~928MHz/470~510MHz, optional|
|Battery Specs||Recharge Li-ion battery,1000mAh|
|Dimensions||100*33*20mm (Weight 80g)|
|Modulation||LoRa Modulation Patented by Semtech|
|GPS positioning solution||REALTEK MG1009R,Sensitive down to -148dB|
|GPS accuracy||5 Meters|
|Communication range||1～5KM in dense environment, 6~15KM LoS|
|Protection Requirements||IP65 housing|
|Data upload rate||Customized|